IQ Resource Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain manufacturing equipment. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: Green Bay, WI
- 2nd Shift: 2p-10p
- 3rd Shift: 10p – 6a
- Must be available for weekend OT
- Maintains production and quality by ensuring proper operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Ensures proper operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Performs preventative maintenance
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Equipment maintenance, technical understanding, basic safety, power tools, attention to detail, flexibility, supervision, job knowledge, productivity and troubleshooting.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!