Would you like three-day weekends every other weekend? IQ Resource Group is seeking Machine Operators for a family-owned manufacture located in Appleton. 12-hour shift on a 2-2-3 straight shift schedule. With this schedule, you work half the month, which means half the year! If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information!
Location: Appleton, WI
Wage: $19.58 to $21.03/hr
- 1st Shift -6am to 6pm (Straight 12-hour shift (no rotating!) on a 2/2/3 schedule)
- 2nd Shift -6pm to 6am (Straight 12-hour shift (no rotating!) on a 2/2/3 schedule)
Responsible for supporting the operations of the machine asset to the business needs expectations and participates in work related team activities in the department. This individual will be able to work independently by carrying out duties with limited supervision for the machine assets they are responsible for.
- Maintain a positive attitude and help drive continuous improvement through team involvement.
- Reviews tactical production schedules, process procedures and specifications regarding the sequential start-up, operation and control of automated equipment and peripheral hardware.
- Performs a variety of duties in the set-up and operation of equipment as defined in the work instructions for each process.
- Capable of validating customer specification sheet against machine set up information such as speed, size and shape, form/fit/function of material, and bill of material before it begins running and while running.
- Performs basic automated and manual equipment set-up functions which may include the loading of jigs, fixtures, simple adjustments.
- Ensure that machines are in a line ready status before starting production procedures.
- Performs sequential start-up for the automated equipment and all peripheral hardware.
- Monitors the operation of one or more automated equipment machine mods and any peripheral hardware.
- Flexible to support various production process points as needed in the site.
- Inspects quality levels of production on the automated equipment.
- Communicates and escalates to the team lead or designee when workmanship drops below quality specifications.
- Strictly adhere to customer job specification and ensure good quality work, follow any deviations or quality control measures.
- Attention to detail and understanding production goals and how it relates to the output of the machine.
- To have the ability to track the product being processed through the machine and understand the impact to the customers’ expectations.
- Initiate rework/repair activities on product that is substandard to the specifications.
- Records data required for statistical process control or inventory management.
- Performs basic preventive maintenance on the automated equipment at specified intervals and schedules.
- Performs sequential shutdown, including the cleaning of the automated equipment
- Perform all quality related tests required by the customer for the product being processed.
- Read and write English and have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Interpret data and provide accurate feedback.
- Other job duties can be assigned as business needs change.