IQ Resource Group is hiring a Machine/Process Operator in Green Bay. Rotating 28-day schedule with swing shifts. Apply now or call us at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Location: Green Bay, WI
Hours: Rotating 28-day schedule. Swing shifts 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Understand and comply with all GBN safety policies and procedures, including the company Life-Saving Rules. Have a strong, consistent and timely reaction to correcting all unsafe acts conditions and behaviors observed. Assess the hazards of the job area before starting any assignment, and plan the job so work can be done safely.
- Perform safety walks to promote and maintain a positive safety culture.
- Set up, operate, and control all process equipment associated with the card line to meet or exceed facility plan.
- Ability to complete change overs on the Hydro Entanglement and Padder.
- Troubleshoot and correct line operational issues. Coach and mentor work performance of crew members for continuous improvement.
- Perform all process equipment operations as required by Process Operator 1.
- Assist in the development of training materials.
- Read, understand, and execute work instructions, orders to produce, product specifications, winder instructions, and quality management system support.
- Responsible for quality control of production. Perform workmanship audits, product inspections, and work instructions to meet specifications as required.
- Understand and comply with all manufacturing safety policies and procedures. Comply with all lock out/tag out procedures. Attend all monthly safety meetings. Identify and correct all unsafe acts, conditions, and behaviors observed and communicate to supervisor.
- Work with minimal supervision, participated in sPlus, participate in project committees, and participate in process improvement efforts. Be a leader of crew activities.
- Participate in the training of all crew members.
- This position may fill in as an Assistant Team Leader in their absence.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Basic math and thorough knowledge of all internal computer systems.
- Read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to upgrade job skills through participation in Company training programs as needed.
- At least 1 year of experience
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!