IQ Resource Group is seeking a dedicated maintenance technician for a leading food production facility! Join Our Dynamic Team! To take the next step, apply directly, or to find out more, call or text IQ at 920-982-3660 to book your interview slot. Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity!
Locations: Bear Creek, WI
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance | Disability Benefits
- Employee Support through our Assistance Program
- Maximize Savings with our Flexible Spending Program
- Invest in Yourself with our Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Cherish Your Leisure with our Paid Time Off Program
- Boost Your Savings through our 401k Program (inclusive of company match)
- Chance to Reap Extra Rewards through our Annual Bonus Program Opportunity
- Support for New Parents via Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Step-Up with our Maintenance Apprenticeship Program
Our Maintenance Technician plays a critical role in ensuring seamless operations by undertaking a diverse set of duties. From troubleshooting and mending to the installation and maintenance of our advanced production machinery and facility’s equipment. Your expertise will be instrumental in meeting our site’s objectives and targets.
- Spearhead the installation and upkeep of production machinery and facility tools.
- Respond swiftly to emergency repair needs during production and conduct routine maintenance during machine servicing.
- Exhibit machinist proficiencies and tasks.
- Demonstrate mechanical prowess in areas like electricals, pneumatics, hydraulics, and more for the troubleshooting and repair of our production devices.
- Decode equipment manuals and work orders for effective maintenance and service.
- Identify issues, execute repairs or replacements, test, and calibrate.
- Steer regular preventive maintenance activities for our tools, equipment, and infrastructure.
- Efficiently use a range of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material-handling equipment.
- Spot operational glitches, faulty materials, and communicate anomalies to the appropriate channels.
- Uphold safety norms and ensure a tidy, organized workspace.
- Exhibit proficiency in computer tasks, especially Microsoft Office products.
- Tackle any additional tasks as assigned.
- Technical Mastery
- Unwavering Ethical Integrity
- Stellar Communication Skills
- Goal-Oriented Mindset
- Proactive Initiative
- High school diploma/GED coupled with a craft apprenticeship or an equivalent blend of education and production maintenance familiarity.
- A solid 4+ years in manufacturing with pronounced hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial prowess.
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance.
- Experience with PLCs.
- Exceptional Electro-Mechanical flair.
Join Our Dynamic Team! To take the next step, apply directly, or to find out more, call or text IQ at 920-982-3660 to book your interview slot. Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity!