IQ Resource Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician (DIRECT HIRE) in a food manufacturing facility. Do you want to make an impact and get credit for a job well done? Positive performers are recognized and appreciated here! Work for a company that rewards and supports people who make good things happen. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920.738.0020 to schedule an interview right away.
Location: Little Chute, WI
Hours: 3rd Shift: 10p-6a
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Office products
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills.
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance.
- PLC experience a plus.
- Strong Electro-Mechanical aptitude
- Technical Capability
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to hot brine, cold & hot temperatures, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.
- Medical, dental, vision upon hire
- Prescription drug program upon hire
- Flexible spending program upon hire
- Employee assistance program upon hire
- Paid time off program (Vacation and PTO) upon hire
- 401k program (with company match) after six months of full-time status
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!