IQ Resource Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician (DIRECT HIRE) in a food manufacturing facility. Do you want to make an impact and get credit for a job well done? Positive performers are recognized and appreciated here! Work for a company that rewards and supports people who make good things happen. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920.738.0020 to schedule an interview right away.
Location: Little Chute, WI
Hours: 3rd Shift: 10p-6a
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Office products
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills.
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance.
- PLC experience a plus.
- Strong Electro-Mechanical aptitude
- Technical Capability
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Medical, dental, vision upon hire
- Prescription drug program upon hire
- Flexible spending program upon hire
- Employee assistance program upon hire
- Paid time off program (Vacation and PTO) upon hire
- 401k program (with company match) after six months of full-time status