Are you seeking work life balance and amazing pay?!?! Apply today or give us a call today 920-738-0020 to get started in a Monday-Friday Material Handling/Warehouse position in a manufacturing warehouse environment in Kaukauna, WI.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Hours: 1st Shift 6:00am – 4:30pm
- Able to work cooperatively in a team and cross functional team(s) as needed.
- Able to maintain a level temperament in a stressful environment.
- Openly and proactively shares information, knowledge, and experience with co-workers.
- Competent in required job knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks.
- Maintain a positive attitude and help drive continuous improvement through team involvement.
- Reviews tactical production schedules, seeks direction when needed to on how to support the goals for the day-to-day operations by understanding and taking direction team leads or other leadership individuals.
- Performs a variety of duties in multiple different material handling tasks and willing to operate equipment as defined in the work instructions or training parameters.
- Capable of validating customer data sheets against a purchase order or the pick sheets. Items are validated by – part number, part revision, size and shape, form/fit/function of material, and bill of material.
- Performs basic automated and manual equipment set-up functions which may include the loading of jigs, fixtures, and software.
- Ensure that equipment that is used are in a good working condition and that any required inspection is completed before use (EX: forklift Standup and Sit-down)
- A minimum of a High School diploma or is required.
- Less than One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret, receive direction and apply both written and oral communication
- Flexible to quickly adapt to learning new tasks, moving to new areas to meet changing customer demands
- Flexible to work in multiple areas as required
- Demonstrated competencies in teamwork, professional demeanor, quality, job knowledge, communication, problem solving and lean principles, flexibility, attendance and timeliness
- Material Handling Equipment including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, bar code scanners, etc.
- Able to alternate or be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift, reach, push, pull up to 45 pounds as required