IQ Resource Group is seeking Mixing & Blending Specialists for an Oshkosh manufacturing facility. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 to schedule an interview today!
Locations: Oshkosh, WI
- 1st: 6am-2pm
- 2nd: 2pm-10pm
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, or products to ensure conformance to requirements
- Provide samples of materials or products for laboratory testing to ensure compliance with specifications
- Operate and monitor mixing and blending machines in a food manufacturing environment
- Transfer finished products from mixing and blending machines to appropriate containers by use of a pump
- Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery/equipment
- Add or mix chemicals or ingredients for processing by using hand tools or other devices
- Operate powered industrial trucks to move, lift, or transport pallets, drums, and totes as necessary for production of products
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!