Are you looking for a job that keeps you busy and where the day flies by? We are looking for packagers and production assistants. Apply now or call today at 920-738-0020!
Location: Neenah, WI
Hours: 1st shift
- Operate sit-down and standup forklifts.
- Master the use of the scanners to track inventory and build pallets. Also make recommendations to improve process.
- Assist with ongoing inventory
- Ensure all load tags are accurate with product on that load.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Observe all plant, machinery, and lift truck guidelines.
- Report any safety issues to the Floor Supervisor.
- Be trained and certified internally to operate our lift trucks and electric and gas trucks.
- Provide direction for Warehouse Helpers.
- Read customer order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, received or distributed.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets and stage orders in shipping department. Count items prior to shipment to ensure conformance to company standards, and customer orders.
- Record amount of materials or items received or distributed and complete all paperwork accurately and completely.
- Directly communicate with the Forman, Traffic, Sales and Production Management on Shipping / Receiving / Customer issues.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas. Stack orders and stretch wrap loads to ensure stability of loads.
- Make sure that the correct product, in the correct amounts, is put-up. Properly prepare for and load all outgoing trucks with the proper loads.
- Double check that the correct product is being shipped on the correct truck. Keep the warehouse and racking neat and orderly.
- Use the computer to enter and retrieve pertinent information.
- Works in other areas of production during off season.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work assignments and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Must have some tape measure skills and be able to apply them.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!