IQ Resource Group is looking to fill a Press Operator in Sheboygan, WI. Weekly Pay! Apply now or call 920-208-2904 for more information!
Location: Sheboygan, WI
- 1st shift: 6:54am to 3pm
- 2nd shift: 2:54pm-11pm
- 3rd shift 10:54pm to 7am
- *There are 3 – 10 minute paid breaks and overtime will be required on Saturdays or Sundays as needed.
- Abide by all policies, procedures & work instructions including but not limited to the Employee Handbook.
- Execute policies, procedures & work instructions as documented within software system as appropriate to the position (RD106-033, QMS Training Matrix).Complete all appropriate paperwork in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Strong emphasis on maintaining 5S.Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Runs machines in automatic or semi-automatic modes.
- Processing and packing parts per supplied standard work instructions.
- Notify supervisor when problems exist, or when instructions are not specific.
- Makes suggestions to supervisor for improvement to process/operator instructions to decrease costs while maintaining quality production.
- Notify supervisor and/or Material Handler when supplies/materials are needed for current production and next shift.
- Keeps productive at non-production functions such as cleaning, giving breaks, inventory audits, and other duties when so assigned by the supervisor.
- Verifies size, color, and quality of the parts per job paperwork and/or inspections.
- Clean and maintain work/press area.
- Fill out applicable paperwork in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- One to five years of related experience; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery.
- Injection molding experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds required.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for 8 hours per shift
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-208-2904 for more information!