IQ Resource Group is seeking a Printing Press Operator in Neenah, WI. Apply today or give us a call 920-738-0020.
Location: Neenah, WI
- 1st & 2nd (occasional rotation)
- 1st shift: M-F 6a-2p
- 2nd shift: M-Th 2p-12a
- Utilize information from a job jacket and set up a printing press according to product specification (s), while adhering to any special instructions as indicated.
- Determine most efficient job organization considering press set-up and shipping dates.
- Keep track of production time, waste and any problems affecting the expediency of any given job.
- Prior to running a job, complete a checklist (OK) and provide a sample of the product to be run matching certain colors, alignment and print quality, fulfilling the customer’s and company’s quality standards.
- Perform a packing function; place tags into properly identified boxes as they come off the press, while continually monitoring press operations to assure for proper processing and quality.
- Maintain product quality via ink, press and plate adjustments.
- After job is completed, clean printing plates and return them to Lock-up.
- Occasionally perform Lock-up function: set printing plates on related runs according to job specifications (s).
- Work with variable speed machine containing rolling and cutting components where common sense and safety consciousness must be maintained.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and perform other job related duties as requested.
- Attend, participate and contribute in department team meetings.
- Knowledge of general mathematics; working with number sequence processing.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to display good eye and hand coordination and finger dexterity.
- Ability to evaluate color comparisons to match specifications.
- Ability to utilize a ruler.
- Ability to maintain concentration as visual alertness is a continuous requirement.
- Sufficient mechanical ability to independently set-up and maintain printing press operations.
- Basic computer skill ability.
- Ability to work with others in a close environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions Some contact with inks and solvents; safety goggles and gloves are a requirement when working with these. Prolonged periods of standing is a requirement. Safety shoes are optional, but recommended. Varying degrees of bending and lifting up to 70 lbs. Work schedule is subject to a uniform fluctuation of hours, changing as workload warrants.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-738-0020 for more information! Search Our Jobs www.iqresourcegroup.com/jobs
Muaj Haujlwm rau Koj
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!