IQ Resource Group is seeking Processing & Sanitation Members in New London, WI. For immediate consideration, call or text 920-982-3660 to schedule your interview today.
Location: New London, WI
- 6:30am to 3:30pm
- Inspect all raw product and properly discard any unusable product.
- Move necessary product ingredients to staging area for restacking.
- Properly organize storage of ingredients and product supplies.
- Complete training on hand trucks, forklifts, and other power equipment necessary to successfully complete job functions.
- Properly use scale to accurately weight the needed amount of product requested by each formulation.
- Work with Quality Assurance Supervisor to report any questionable quality or unsanitary findings.
- Accurately group product based on specific formulas for production.
- Precisely measure and mix ingredients for production.
- Safely transfer product onto conveyor belts for grinding.
- Strictly adhere to, and document, sanitation procedures to ensure a safe and sanitary production environment.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, such as OSHA, FDA, and USDA.
- Foster a positive, team-oriented work culture focused on continuous improvement and safety.
- Gain a deep understanding of all roles within the processing team.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Supervisor to report any issues with product quality or safety.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call 920-982-3660 for more information!