IQ Resource Group is seeking a Product Canning Specialist for our Oshkosh, WI Customer. 1st and 2nd shifts are available for this position. If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 to schedule an interview today!
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Hours: 2nd shift 2pm-10pm
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled products to required standards•
- Monitor production machinery or equipment, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or inconsistencies in fill levels
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items and wrap for shipment
- Stock and sort products, supplies, or materials for filling machine operation, and replenish as necessary
- Inspect and remove defective products, such as damaged containers
- Count and record finished packaged items• Operate a powered industrial truck for transportation of products or materials
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the manufacturing workplace.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-235-1555 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!