IQ Resource Group is looking for candidates to fill our QA Technician roles. Test and qualify ingredients, premixes, blends and finished products. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-982-3660!
Location: Manawa, WI
- 1st shift 6am-2pm
- 2nd shift 2pm-10pm
- 3rd shift 10pm-6am
- Test and qualify ingredients, premixes, blends and finished products such as:
- Testing samples, familiarize self with taste/color, use salt meter for salt analysis, test for Ph, viscosity, density, moisture, absorption, fruit count, peroxidase, cloudiness, penetration, granulation, leakage, dissolvability, bostwick and enrichment, perform HACCP tests, perform metal detector, magnet, screen and overs checks, check graphics, labels, cartons, cases, UPC matches again production sheet, check seals, correct drop weights, check codes for proper characters, check codes against production sheet , check for scorched particles , and drop test,
- Document results
- Identify quality issues and place product on Hold.
- Enter into computer
- Tag Hold product
- Use and be familiar with weight charts, QA record sheets, R&D update sheets, product specifications, audit sheets, SSOP and wash reports, sequencing, and HACCP.
- Inspect bay and area washes and release for use
- Follow through on wash inspections to include organic and allergen
- Maintain retention samples for future reference when needed
- Collect proper amount of customer samples (may vary per customer) and ensure samples are correct or perfect.
- Record samples per customer guidelines and ship as necessary.May monitor temperature and humidity controls/issues
- May maintain controls
- Manufacturing Environment