IQ Resource Group is seeking Quality Techs in Plymouth, WI. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-208-2904!
Location: Plymouth, WI
Hours: 1st shift-7am-3pm M-F
- Assist in development of Quality Control Plans
- Create and Implement Process Check sheets
- Assist in development of job instructions
- First Piece inspection through various measurement techniques, including CMM or Romer Arm.
- Problem containment, help in investigation and assist to formulate response to customers
- Data analysis for specification adherence and potential trend analysis to maintain adherence
- Quality Mentor for team members
- Assist with process documentation
- Assist with ISO Audits
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in quality control within an ISO certified manufacturing facility or two years plus education post High School.
- Experience with FAI, FMEA, CTQ’s, Control Plans, PPAP’s
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in root cause analysis
- Ability to manage priorities and multitask
- Strong data analysis skills
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Proven skills in motivating team members to perform at their highest level
- Ability to coach and mentor others
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please call our office at 920-208-2904!