Are you looking for a job that keeps you busy and where the day flies by? Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 1-608-470-3350!
Location: Janesville, WI
Wage: $18-20/hr + shift premium $2.75
- 2nd Shift: 2:00p-10:30p
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement inspections and reviewing supplier inspection records. Rejects and returns unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing check sheets, forms or inputting data into production software (Plex) and or the quality database.
- Inspect in-process production according to established process routings, inspection and control plans. Appraises specifications by conducting visual, measured and functional inspections. Communicates inspection results as required.
- Identify and quarantine all suspect or defective products. When appropriate, prepares re-work jobs of suspect material or product in production software.
- Assists in the return and resolution of suspect product reported by our customers.
- Write and follow through to closure non-conforming material reports of suspect product.
- Write and follow through to closure corrective action reports for internal and external resolution.
- Operate precision instruments and gages used for product assessment. Maintain, calibrate and repair instruments and gages and record them in the assigned gage calibration program.
- Maintain and update quality documents and records as required.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with company and legal regulations.
- Ability to read blueprints, technical documents, drawings and diagrams.
- General math skills—add, subtract, multiply, divide, and calculate ratios.
- Two years of experience in manufacturing required. Experience as a quality inspector or relevant role preferred.
- General knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Operate basic measurement and functional gages, such as micrometer, caliper, indicator, bore gage, optical comparator, surface tester, go/no-go gages.
- High School Degree or equivalent is required.
- Familiar with statistical studies such statistical process control and gage R & R is a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office. Emphasis of Excel and Access is a plus.
- Highly qualified candidates will have inspector/technician certification from ASQ
- Excellent communication skills with everyone involved in the process (managers, operators and leads).
- 20/20 vision (with or without corrective lenses), ability to tell colors apart, ability to see fine detail such as scratches, mis-shaped forms.
- Finger and hand dexterity. Must be able to reach and pick-up products and operate micrometers and gauges.
- Frequent reaching, bending.
- Standing, walking 80% of the time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 608-470-3350 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!