IQ Resource Group in Sheboygan is currently looking for qualified candidates for a setup technician position for a local plastics company in Plymouth, WI. This position is temp-to-hire and offers excellent benefits in a great environment! Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-208-2904!
Location: Sheboygan, WI
- 1st Shift: 7am-3pm M-F
- 2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm M-F
- 3rd Shift: 11pm-7am Sun-Th
- Skill and knowledge in set-up, teardown and maintenance of extrusion tooling.
- Knowledge of plastics material including: identification, processing characteristics and regrind system.
- Responsible for the set-up and operation of single and twin screw extruders, auxiliary and downstream equipment
- Ability to operate forklift
- Produce quality products following extrusion set-up sheets, company procedures and work instructions.
- Complete extrusion dimensional charts, check sheets and required documentation. Responsible for the updating of set-up sheets and documentation as required.
- Ability to inspect parts per the specification sheet requirements using:
- Gages and Mating parts
- Digital rule and Tape Measures
- Gloss meter
- Troubleshoot extrusion problems including providing assistance to associates on other extrusion line when needed.
- Contribute ideas to improve the efficiency of operations and quality of products.
- Participate in solving problems and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- General housekeeping of plant and maintenance of equipment.
- Making cartons, skids and tooling preparation for the next extrusion order.