IQ Resource Group is looking for a driven, hardworking, and enthusiastic Material Handler/Shipping & Receiving Inventory Associate in Green Bay, WI. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 920-430-9675!
Location: De Pere, WI
Hours: 1st shift Mon – Fri 7:30 am – 4 pm
- Stocking incoming products onto shelves.
- Picking and pulling of parts to job specifications.
- Cycle counting. Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records and flow of products to the production floor.
- Receiving UPS shipments and entering data into a computer system.
- Pull and deliver products to the proper inventory location, department, or personnel.
- Deliver customer orders.
- Operating a forklift (training provided). Support continuous improvement and quality objectives.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s License and insurable driving record.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Attention to detail: Accuracy counts. Experience entering data into computers.
- Ability to safely lift up to 30 pounds using proper lifting techniques and equipment.
- Ability to use and read tape measures and digital calipers.,
- Ability to work quickly, high degree of accuracy, and independently in a fast-paced environment
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with employer matching, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Funeral Leave Pay, Life Security, and more.
If interested Apply Now or give IQ Resource Group a call at 920-430-9675 for more information!
Hablamos Español Aqui En IQ!