IQ Resource Group is seeking candidates with thermoforming machine experience! If that is you, call us today at 262-248-0507 or apply online!
Location: Twin Lakes, WI
Hours: 1st and 2nd Shift (8-10 hour shifts)
- Previous experience with thermoforming machines.
- Machine parts to specifications, verify dimensions of parts and tools using precision measuring instruments to calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers, Vernier calipers and height gauges
- Cross-train to set-up, operate and maintain various machine shop equipment such as lathes, milling machines, drill press, saws and brake press
- Read, understand and produce components from Engineering drawings
- Work effectively with other members of the department/plant to achieve production goals
- Keep machines and surrounding area clean while maintaining a safe work environment
- Work safely in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by Supervisor
- Mechanically inclined with basic math skills: addition, subtraction, division, fractions