IQ Resource Group is currently hiring for 1st shift machine operators and assemblers for the Darien, WI area that have an interest in learning a new skill! Starting pay is $16.85/hr with regular increases over the first year. Apply today or give us a call today to schedule an interview 262-248-0507!
Location: Darien, WI
Wage: $16.85/hour with regular increases
Hours: 6am-4:30p Mon- Thurs; OT on Fridays
- Assembly and manufacturing of aluminum and steel tanks
- Light entry-level spot welding
- Operation of drill press, punch press and brake presses to manufacture finished product
- Entry-level CNC operation
- Must be able to lift 50-75lbs repeatedly
- Must have 6 months to 1 year in a manufacturing environment
- WELD TRAINEES: NO WELDING EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Weld trainees will learn all aspects of MIG, TIG and Spot welding. Weld tests are conducted by the trainers (they submerse the tanks in water and check for leaks) and pay increases are given accordingly.