What is the key to our mutual success? We listen and we learn what your career goals are so we can match you to the right position with the right company. You will be assigned a professional, qualified and experienced recruiter to work with you personally. Once you submit your application or resume, we will contact you to set up an in office interview. We do require that you meet us in person prior to us initiating a search on your behalf.
We respect your privacy and will obtain your approval prior to submitting your application or resume to a client. Please visit our job postings page daily and let us know if you are interested in a particular position we have posted or if you need additional information regarding that position.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or contract position, count on IQ Resource Group to find the best fit for you.
- As a candidate or employee, you will NOT pay for any of the services IQ Resource Group provides.
- Yes! We are willing to train. We prefer good attitudes over experience!
- ABSOLUTELY! Many employed candidates feel that Contract-to-Hire is not an option because they are currently employed. However, many employers prefer this hiring method and you will want to leave all of your options open! Compare Contract-to-Hire to the Direct Hire method. What if you accepted a Direct Hire position and it did not work out? It should be compared in a similar manner.
- ABSOLUTELY! Anytime an employee works more than 40 hours per week for one of our client companies you will be paid overtime at a pay rate of time and a half.
- The length of the assignment varies according to our customer’s needs. Some are short-term; some are long-term. We work to match the right person with the right job, so if you desire long-term assignments with 40-hour work weeks, then we’ll strive to put you in that type of assignment, however the assignments are subject to our customer’s needs.
- Contract employees are paid weekly by IQ Resource Group.
- Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer internships.
- IQ Resource Group hires its employees on a W-2 basis. IQ withholds taxes from our contactors and earnings are reported to the IRS each year. IQ employees must complete a W-4 form at the beginning of their employment. IQ generally does not hire contractors on a 1099 basis.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age in order to be considered for employment.
- Yes. Visit our contact us page to get in contact with a recruiter in an office near you.